You have no items in your shopping cart.
Privacy and Data Policy
* Nothing but Guitars makes a commitment to protecting your privacy and promises only to use information collected about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
* When you place an Order, we may ask you for certain information and you may submit personal data to nothingbutguitars.com (for example your name, phone number, postal address, email address, contact and bank / credit card details). We may also record which products you are interested in and which products you purchase as well as customer traffic patterns and site use. This information will be kept securely in accordance with our internal security policy and may be used to:
1. process your Order;
2. provide you with an up to date, efficient, and reliable service;
3. help fraud prevention;
4. open and run your account;
5. administer prize draws;
6. provide a more personal shopping experience.
* By making an Order and submitting your data you agree to this use.
* We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
* If you have used the nothingbutguitars.com web site before or have Ordered Products from Nothing but Guitars before it is possible that we have this information already and it is being used to contact you about offers, events, items or related activities that you may find useful. If you are an existing customer we will continue to keep you informed unless you tell us not to.
* If you are a new customer we will give you the choice (for example once you have placed an Order) whether or not you want us or other reputable companies to contact you about future offers, events and new Products or related activities that you may find useful. We will not bombard you with emails, but we would like to keep you informed of the developments on nothin.com.
* We do nothingbutguitars.com sell, trade or rent your personal information to other companies.