You have no items in your shopping cart.
* We hope that you are pleased with your purchase from nothingbutguitars.com. However, we understand that there are occasions when you need to return goods to us. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible. These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
* All items returned (for whatever reason) must be agreed prior to return.
* We will try to attend to all returns as soon as practically possible.
Products Damaged In Transit
* If your goods are damaged in transit, you must report it to us within 48 hours. If goods are visibly damaged on receipt, you must sign the delivery note “received damaged” and report it to us within 24 hours.
* You must keep all packaging for inspection purposes.
* Once the damaged goods are received back into our warehouse, we will either despatch replacement or issue a refund to you via your original payment method.
* Our policy is to ensure that you are satisfied every time you place an Order with nothingbutguitars.com. If you are unhappy with an item when you receive it or if you simply change your mind, then in line with the Distance Selling Directive (DSD) you can do so provided you inform us of this decision within 14 days from receipt. All returned Products must not be opened nor used and must be ‘as new’ when returned to us, with all original packaging, including owner manual, warranty card and any supplied accessories.
* Once you’ve informed us of your decision to return goods under DSD, you have 28 days to do so at your own expense.
* Once goods are received at nothingbutguitars.com, we’ll issue a refund for the cost of the goods to your original payment method. Please note that there is a 10% restocking charge.
* Any goods that are received incomplete, opened or not in ‘as new’ condition will incur a 25% restocking charge or may possibly result in being rejected upon receipt.
* We will make the refund directly to the credit/charge card used to place the original order within 14 days or earlier once we have inspected the returned item and are satisfied that it has been returned to us in the condition it was in when delivered to you.
* You will have to pay for the return postage of the Products.
* We try to select and package the Products as well as possible to ensure they arrive in good condition. If your goods are faulty on arrival, you have 28 days to inform us of the fault (please note that for business customers including Local Education Authorities, charities and organisations this is 14 days). When the goods are returned to us and the fault has been verified, we will either repair, replace the Products or issue a refund to you via your original payment method.
* In these circumstances we will also pay you the cost of the return postage.
* If your goods develop a fault but it’s more than 28 days since receipt, then provided your product is within its warranty period, you are entitled to a warranty repair. In some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and or telephone help facilities for your convenience which of course, we recommend you utilise in order to correct the fault quickly. You will have to pay all carriage costs.
* Crystal Music are an authorised dealer for all brands we sell, and all new items come with a manufacturers warranty.
* For repairs under warranty, return the item to Crystal Music and we will take care of warranty repairs. In these circumstances you will also be responsible for the cost of carriage to and from Crystal Music.
* Please bear in mind that nothingbutguitars.com does not have an in-house repair department, so it usually takes up to 6 weeks for us to process a warranty repair due to additional process steps. The quickest route is usually always for customers to contact the manufacturer directly.
Returning Unwanted or Faulty Products
* Please contact us by telephone (on +33 563 511 826) or email (at firstname.lastname@example.org) to inform us of your wish to return Products.
* We may allocate you with a Returns Code which should be included with the package to improve processing of your return.
* We may also advise you how to send the item back to us. Occasionally items may have to be picked up by a courier service. Otherwise, please use a secure delivery method which requires a signature upon receipt and return to:
82 rue Maroulet
* You will be responsible for the returned Products until they reach us.