You have no items in your shopping cart.
Please read the following carefully. Your use of the nothingbutguitars.com web site ("nothingbutguitars.com ") and purchase of the products (or services) ("Products") on it means that you agree to these terms and conditions ("Terms").
Shopping with Nothingbutguitars.com
* You can Order Products online via this website.
* When you place an Order for a Product in any of the ways described above ("Order") you are offering to buy it for the price stated, subject to these Terms.
* When you place your Order online we will send you an email to confirm that we have received it. This email confirmation will be produced automatically so that you have confirmation of your Order details. The fact that you receive an automatic confirmation does not necessarily mean that we will be able to meet your Order. Once we have sent the confirmation email we will then check availability and contact you with a further email. If the Product is available and the details of the Order are correct, this email will be deemed an acceptance and will specify delivery details and confirm the price of the Products purchased. If the Product is not available we will also let you know by email.
* Nothing but Guitars may cancel any sale and not supply Products if it is reasonable to do so and may change or discontinue the availability of Products at any time at its sole discretion. If an Order is cancelled, any payment made for the Products will be refunded in full. This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
* All new Orders are deemed separate and each is treated individually.
* Here at nothingbutguitars we work hard to maintain accurate pricing but errors may occur. If we discover an error in pricing on your Order we will inform you as soon as possible using the contact details you supply. We will then give you the option of reconfirming your Order at the correct price or cancelling it. (If we are unable to reach you we will treat the Order as cancelled). If an Order is cancelled, any payment made for the Products will be refunded in full.
* You will be notified of the delivery costs automatically before you submit your credit card details, based on the delivery address you specify.
* Prices are quoted on nothingbutguitars.com in Euros
* You must pay for your Order before it is despatched and you can only do so by credit card.
Title of Goods
* Title of all goods does not pass to the purchaser until they are paid for in full.
* Orders may be processed online using a credit (currently VISA, MasterCard) or Paypal
* To ensure that shopping online is secure, your credit/debit card details will be encrypted to minimise the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the Internet.
* We try to keep nothingbutguitars.com as up to date as possible but cannot guarantee that particular Product will always be available. If we cannot supply we will refund or re-credit your account with the amount debited by us.
* Some Products are manufactured to order only and delivery may take 4-6 weeks. All such products have a notice on the product information page.
* All offers are available while stocks last. If we are unable to supply a Product you have Ordered, we will notify you and cancel your Order as soon as we can after receipt.
* Nothing but Guitars aims to despatch Orders within 3-14 working days of receipt, and delivers to destinations worldwide.
* You will be notified of the delivery costs automatically before you submit your credit card details.r to Ordering.
* Orders are despatched either by Colissimo( french shipping company) . Our parcel require a signature.
* We will make every effort to deliver within the time stated on nothingbutguitars.com but we will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery.
* If the Products are not delivered within the estimated delivery time which we quote, please contact us by telephone or email and we will try and ensure that you receive your Order, as quickly as possible, or if you wish you may cancel your Order and we will refund the money you have paid. Please note that while items sent by Colissimo usually arrive within 3-5 days.
* All Orders must be checked within 48 hours of receipt and any discrepancies must be notified by telephone (on +33 582 956 043) or email (at [email protected]). Damages and shortages may not be accepted after this period of time.
* Keep all packaging until you are fully satisfied that your Order is correct.
* Please Order from Nothing but Guitars with enough lead-time to prevent any loss or disappointment resulting from the delivery time as Nothing but Guitars cannot be responsible for this.
* Please sign for all parcels received as unexamined.
* This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
* We hope that you are pleased with your purchase from nothingbutguitars.com. However, we understand that there are occasions when you need to return goods to us. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible. These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
* All items returned (for whatever reason) must be agreed prior to return.
* We will try to attend to all returns as soon as practically possible.
Products Damaged In Transit
* If your goods are damaged in transit, you must report it to us within 48 hours. If goods are visibly damaged on receipt, you must sign the delivery note “received damaged” and report it to us within 24 hours.
* You must keep all packaging for inspection purposes.
* Once the damaged goods are received back into our warehouse, we will either despatch replacement or issue a refund to you via your original payment method.
* Our policy is to ensure that you are satisfied every time you place an Order with nothingbutguitars.com. If you are unhappy with an item when you receive it or if you simply change your mind, then in line with the Distance Selling Directive (DSD) you can do so provided you inform us of this decision within 14 days from receipt. All returned Products must not be opened nor used and must be ‘as new’ when returned to us, with all original packaging, including owner manual, warranty card and any supplied accessories.
* Once you’ve informed us of your decision to return goods under DSD, you have 28 days to do so at your own expense.
* Once goods are received at nothingbutguitars.com, we’ll issue a refund for the cost of the goods to your original payment method. Please note that there is a 10% restocking charge.
* Any goods that are received incomplete, opened or not in ‘as new’ condition will incur a 25% restocking charge or may possibly result in being rejected upon receipt.
* We will make the refund directly to the credit/charge card used to place the original order within 14 days or earlier once we have inspected the returned item and are satisfied that it has been returned to us in the condition it was in when delivered to you.
* You will have to pay for the return postage of the Products.
* We try to select and package the Products as well as possible to ensure they arrive in good condition. If your goods are faulty on arrival, you have 28 days to inform us of the fault (please note that for business customers including Local Education Authorities, charities and organisations this is 14 days). When the goods are returned to us and the fault has been verified, we will either repair, replace the Products or issue a refund to you via your original payment method.
* In these circumstances we will also pay you the cost of the return postage.
* If your goods develop a fault but it’s more than 28 days since receipt, then provided your product is within its warranty period, you are entitled to a warranty repair. In some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and or telephone help facilities for your convenience which of course, we recommend you utilise in order to correct the fault quickly. You will have to pay all carriage costs.
* Nothing but Guitars are an authorised dealer for all brands we sell, and all new items come with a manufacturers warranty.
* For repairs under warranty, return the item to Nothing but Guitars and we will take care of warranty repairs. In these circumstances you will also be responsible for the cost of carriage to and from Nothing but Guitars.
* Please bear in mind that nothingbutguitars.com does not have an in-house repair department, so it usually takes up to 6 weeks for us to process a warranty repair due to additional process steps. The quickest route is usually always for customers to contact the manufacturer directly.
Returning Unwanted or Faulty Products
* Please contact us by telephone (on +33 582 956 043) or email (at [email protected]) to inform us of your wish to return Products.
* We may allocate you with a Returns Code which should be included with the package to improve processing of your return.
* We may also advise you how to send the item back to us. Occasionally items may have to be picked up by a courier service. Otherwise, please use a secure delivery method which requires a signature upon receipt and return to:
Nothing but Guitars
82 rue Maroulet
* You will be responsible for the returned Products until they reach us.
Copyright and Trade Marks
* Nothing but Guitars does not give you any right or interest in any copyright or intellectual property rights in any Product nor the right to copy them.
* The copyright in nothingbutguitars.com and the content of all the software, web site and pages relating to the nothingbutguitars.com web site is owned by, or licensed to Nothing but Guitars, unless otherwise specified and may not be used, copied or altered without our express consent.
* Copyright extends to the design, look and feel of nothingbutguitars.com, all photographs on it and its marketing materials.
* You may use nothingbutguitars.com for private and personal non-commercial use only - i.e. to view, copy and print portions of nothingbutguitars.com for the sole purpose of placing Orders. The materials on nothingbutguitars.com may not be used for any other purpose.
* Nothing but Guitars, nothingbutguitars.com and our logos are trade names or trade marks of Nothing but Guitars and may not be used by anyone else without our express permission.
* Nothing but Guitars does not make any warranty or representation in respect of any other trade mark and the trade marks of the brands featured on nothingbutguitars.com belong to their respective owners.
Privacy and Data Policy
* Nothing but Guitars makes a commitment to protecting your privacy and promises only to use information collected about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
* When you place an Order, we may ask you for certain information and you may submit personal data to nothingbutguitars.com (for example your name, phone number, postal address, email address, contact and bank / credit card details). We may also record which products you are interested in and which products you purchase as well as customer traffic patterns and site use. This information will be kept securely in accordance with our internal security policy and may be used to:
1. process your Order;
2. provide you with an up to date, efficient, and reliable service;
3. help fraud prevention;
4. open and run your account;
5. administer prize draws;
6. provide a more personal shopping experience.
* By making an Order and submitting your data you agree to this use.
* We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
* If you have used the nothingbutguitars.com web site before or have Ordered Products from Nothing but Guitars before it is possible that we have this information already and it is being used to contact you about offers, events, items or related activities that you may find useful. If you are an existing customer we will continue to keep you informed unless you tell us not to.
* If you are a new customer we will give you the choice (for example once you have placed an Order) whether or not you want us or other reputable companies to contact you about future offers, events and new Products or related activities that you may find useful. We will not bombard you with emails, but we would like to keep you informed of the developments on nothingbutguitars.com.
* We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to other companies but from time to time we may want to share data with other reputable companies both within and outside the European Union who may have interesting offers and information for you.
* Nothing but Guitars will not send you any marketing emails or pass your information on to third parties unless you give us your consent, or unless we have it already.
* In Order to improve our service and nothingbutguitars.com we may use a device known as a cookie. Cookies are a means by which information relating to your Internet activity (such as whether you have visited nothingbutguitars.com before) is recorded on your hard drive and used by us to improve nothingbutguitars.com and the products and services available to you.
* Nothing but Guitars is registered with the Information Commissioner in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Nothing but Guitars Responsibilities
* Nothing but Guitars has tried to make the descriptions (including all pictures) of the Products as accurate as possible but you should check the dimensions stated on nothingbutguitars.com or contact us for exact sizes.
* Nothing but Guitars shall insure Ordered Products at their retail value whilst being delivered to you. Please sign for parcels received as unexamined. Please check the delivered Products as soon as possible on receipt as we will not cover any subsequent loss or destruction.
* Nothing but Guitars will provide its services with reasonable skill and care but does not give any guarantees, warranties or representations in respect of any other persons services.
* Because of the nature of the Internet, Nothing but Guitars provides and maintains nothingbutguitars.com on an "as is", "as available" basis and makes no promise that use of nothingbutguitars.com will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. We are not responsible to you if we are unable to provide our Internet services for any reason beyond our control.
* Our website contains links to other websites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by us. These links are provided for your convenience only and we are not responsible for the content of those sites.
* Except as provided above we can give no other warranties, conditions or other terms, express or implied, statutory or otherwise and all such terms are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
* You will be responsible for any breach of these terms by you and if you use nothingbutguitars.com in breach of these terms you will be liable to and will reimburse Nothing but Guitars for any loss or damage caused as a result.
* These terms above shall not limit any rights you might have as a consumer that may not be excluded under applicable law nor shall they exclude or limit Nothing but Guitars liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence nor any fraudulent representation.
* Nothing but Guitars will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, war or act of God.
* Please read the instructions, manuals and other user documentation that comes with your Products carefully. Nothing but Guitars is not involved in the manufacture of Products and will not advise on their use or operation or the manufacturers guidelines. You are urged to use all Products safely and in accordance with the manufacturers guidelines.
* These terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer which are available to you.
* Subject as aforesaid, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Nothing but Guitars excludes liability for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem you notify to Nothing Guitars and Nothing but Guitars shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including without limitation all liability in relation to:
o any incorrect or inaccurate information on nothingbutguitars.com;
o any interruptions to or delays in updating nothingbutguitars.com;
o the infringement by any person of any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party caused by their use of nothingbutguitars.com or any Product purchased through nothingbutguitars.com;
o any loss or damage resulting from your use or the inability to use the nothingbutguitars.com web site or resulting from unauthorised access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data in circumstances which are beyond our control;
o any loss of profit, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or any other loss which does not directly result from something we have done wrong;
o any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a users computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing, using or downloading nothingbutguitars.com, or from transmissions via emails or attachments received from Nothing but Guitars or its licensees and affiliates;
o the availability, quality, content or nature of the other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties ("External Sites") to which nothingbutguitars.com link and web sites located on or through any External Site nor for any transactions involving External Sites (including as to cookies, personal data, confidential information, or purchases of domain names or other services). You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links, web site or transactions;
o all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for this notice would have effect.
* Nothing but Guitars may change or withdraw any part of nothingbutguitars.com, or may refuse you access to the web site at any time if we consider it necessary.
* Nothing but Guitars may also terminate this Agreement and immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of nothingbutguitars.com upon breach of any part of these Terms whatsoever.
* Termination shall be without prejudice to Nothing but Guitars other rights.
* Nothing but Guitars acts as principal on its own account and not as agent for you or any other person.
* If Nothing but Guitars does not enforce any provision of this agreement such will not be considered a continuing waiver.
* In the event that any part of these Terms is held to be unenforceable, such part will at Nothing but Guitars option be construed as far as possible to reflect the parties intentions and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect.
* These Terms constitute the full agreement between you and Nothing but Guitars and may only be amended in writing. They apply to the exclusion of all other terms or conditions of contract proposed.
* If you would like help when Ordering, information about a Product, a request for a Product or if you would just like to provide us with feedback on our service, please email us at [email protected]
* You can also contact us:
o By post at Crystal Music, 82 rue Maroulet, 81100 Castres, France
o By telephoning +33 582 956 043 between the office hours Monday - Friday : 09.00 - 12.00 and 14.00 - 19.00 Saturday : 10.00 - 12.00 and 14.00 - 19.00 GMT+1.
nothingbutguitars.com is a service of CRYSTAL MUSIC SARL
Registered Company Address: : 82 rue Maroulet - 81100 Castres - FRANCE
Company Registration Siret 79243055500013